Literature and content which has been crucial to my meta-expedition and development of thoughts.
Note that I get a % of sales made by the Amazon links on this page.
– Youtube lectures
– Websites and online universities/ courses
– My reading list
Biohacking & Health
by Dave Asprey
The Bulletproof “Butter-coffee” diet
The Awakened Ape
by Jevan Pradas
Biohacking and “life relatability-hacking ” in every day life.
VitaJing Herbs (YT) – adaptogens, supplements and general health.
Jordan Petersons series on the Biblical Stories
Jordan Peterson’s series on Maps of Meaning, The Architecture of Belief
Robert Sapolsky, a favorite professor of mine teaching in human biology
- Unearned Wisdom – Great summaries of great books
- Coursera – Massive collection of online University courses made by well-known universities all over the world.
- Medium – Great page for well-written articles on all topics
- Centre of Excellence – Online University
My Reading List
- Faust – Göete
- Gulag Archipelago – Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- Archetypal Creation– Jeremi Wasiutynski
- Creative Symbolics – Jeremi Wasiutynski
- Creation and Annihilation – Jeremi Wasiutynski
- Aion – Carl G. Jung
- The Red Book – Carl G. Jung
- Origin and History of the Unconscious – Eric Neumann
- Chaos – James Gleick
- Notes from Underground – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
- The Molecule of More – Lieberman, Long
- The Will to Power – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Naked Ape – Desmond Morris
- The Communist Manifesto – Marx, Engel
- Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy – Mircea Eliade
- The Discovery of the Unconscious – Henri Ellenberger