- Sailors Pie – Raspberry Pi 3b multiplexing NMEA to the network, and as redundant stand-alone nav system (based on OpenPlotter).
- Cabled and wireless network with extender (Ubiquity Bullet M2)
- Navico 3G Radar, only connected to the ethernet network, no fancy plotter
- Lenovo Miix 510 Windows computer as plotter – wireless connection receiving radar picture and NAV-data from SailorsPie
- Software; OpenCPN with Navico radar plugin
- Matsutec AIS Transceiver – NMEA to SailorsPie with AIS/GPS
- Icom 706MKIIG HF radio (SGC230 tuner) + Pactor IIusb for global email and weather info (grib/navtex/winlink)
- Aft-stay as HF antenna
- All phones, tablets and computers may connect to the network to function as alternative plotters.
All creds to Mr. Sjøli in “RaspberryPi/ Elektronikk i Båt” -Facebook group for guidance of the Raspberry pi system.
Pictures are outdated
Min Guide (Ufullstendig): SailorsPie for Dummies
Winlink (radio email) : Winlink.org